What to Wear
Tops: (white shirt).Azania club T-shirts, and other ASS t-shirts approved by the Activities & Athletic Office may be worn on Fridays.
Undershirts & t-shirts under polos: Must be completely tucked into pants.
Pants: Must be Green or dack blue Trouser.
What NOT to Wear
- Shirts that expose the midriff (stomach)
- Shirts covering the approved polo shirt or t-shirt
- Open-toed/open-back shoes (including, but not limited to flip flops and sandals)“Crocs” may be worn with the strap securing the back
- Caps, bandannas, and other head coverings
- T-shirts that have been cut/shredded (including removing the collar or sleeves)
- Low-cut or low-hanging Trouser
- Oversized shirts
- Sweatpants, athletic pants or shorts and yoga/leggings dance attire type pants.