There are three components to earning both a Certificate of Secondary Education and an Advanced Certificate of secondary Education from Azania Secondary School:
- Completion of Form Four Secondary Education (CSEE).
- Being selected to join Form Five .
2. Siting for ACSEE .
COURSE EXPLAINATIONS: In order to graduate from ASS, you need 4 years of Basic certificate Awards. Also,all students must complete 2 years of Government Schedule category. Qualified students may take any Corresponding courses to Universites of Tanzania as well as Abroad Colleges.
- The school offers a range of subjects and Computer courses including science, business, Fine Arts, information technology and Physical education subjects. It has particular strengths in teaching Science subjects and Bussines as well as Computer Training Facilities. Azania Training centre awards certificates upon the completion of the courses.The school has many students,In 2016 students are approximated to 2000.
- Azania Secondary School is a Government School ,Therefore the Fees which are listed below may not Vary From one government school to Another School.
- The School fees---Tsh.20,000 per year(refer govt schools fee structure)
- School registration fee:- None (Government School )
- Admission form fee:-None(Government School )
- School joining instructions Can also be [DOWNLOADED HERE] or you may directly Contact the Registrar by. Phone: [+255 652 292 842]
- School uniform - Dark Blue-Trouser and White Shirts (O-Level)
- School uniforms - Green- trouser and Shirt_white and green- tie (A-Level)
- School fees - Tsh.20,000 per year(refer govt schools fee structure).
Other contributions Includes;
1.Academic fee _Tsh.10,000 per year
2.Security services _Tsh.15,000 per year
3.Rim Papers _1 rim @each year
4. NECTA _Tsh.50,000 ( For both form 4 and form VI).But has deadline expenses.
5.NECTA form II _Tsh.10,000
6.TAHOSSA Exams _Tsh.20,000(Form IV & Tsh,12,000 for the rest students
7.Uniforms are only available at school for Tsh.50,000 O-Level and Tsh.60,000 A-Level.
NB:Only A-Level students are required to contribute to meet Admission requirements.
All the mentioned Fees and Contributions can be paid to the following account Numbers below;
CRDB : 0150251317200 - All contributions
NBC: 011103001074 - For National Examinations Council (NECTA) Fees Only.Students are advised to come to the School accounting office with the bank Slips.
NB: Some contributions are paid directly to the school,therefore you are advised to contact us before payments are done to avoid un necessary inconveniences.